Research Development - Proposal Support – Team Building
- UCF Collaboration Events – Learn about mentoring programs, networking events, and workshops on leading large multidisciplinary grant proposals.
- UCF Collaborates – These are networking events that are organized twice annually, in the Spring and the Fall, around specific topics that are of interest to the UCF community.
- COLLABORATE: FloRDA - The Florida Research Development Alliance (FloRDA) hosts virtual networking events to help foster statewide interdisciplinary research collaborations. Each COLLABORATE event includes a speaker, short introductions by faculty researchers, and time to start forming connections. Presentations and faculty profile information is included at the FloRDA website. Past events include: Water (Spring 2022) and Space (Fall 2022)
UCF Scholar Expertise Portal - Find potential collaborators from across the university. Database includes topics, grants, scholarship, patents, and more.
- Collaboration Support - Research Development is available to assist with team proposal preparation, including assisting the PI with meetings, seeking potential partners, team member document reminders and collection, and more.
- Pivot: Profile Search - Use Pivot to identify potential collaborators by topic, department, college, and more. Search internally at UCF or externally (national/international).
- Web of Science / Web of Knowledge – Use this database via the UCF Libraries to find relevant scholarship that resulted from funded research.
- UCF Business Incubation Program - Find potential industry partners connected with the UCF Business Incubator. From high-tech to low-tech, this program supports a wide variety of emerging companies in booming industries.
- Florida ExpertNet - This portal is intended to help connect business, industry, and government with resources and expertise in Florida's Universities.
- TeamScience.net - This learning resource provides expert information relevant to forming, leading, and evaluating teams.
- Team Science Tool Kit - This tool is a user-generated collection of information and resources that support the practice and study of team science and connects professionals from many disciplines, providing a forum for sharing knowledge and tools to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of team science initiatives.
- Science of Team Science (SciTS) - This resource provides a rich collection of information and presentations on Team Science and Science of Team Science topics that have been shared at the annual SciTS Conference.