Pivot is a comprehensive, editorially maintained database of funding opportunities and pre-populated scholar profiles. All UCF faculty, staff, and students can use this resource to search for external funding opportunities and potential collaborators. Visit https://pivot.proquest.com/ to start searching.
Get started – With an account, you can save searches, receive alerts, and share opportunities.
Funding Searches – Find opportunities from International, National, Local, and Private Funders
UCF Saved Searches – Try some helpful saved searches based on UCF-specific criteria.
Collaborator Searches – Find potential collaborators at UCF and externally.
Next Steps – Additional resources and support available.
Request an individual or group Pivot meeting. We can help with account setup, questions, troubleshooting, searching tips, and more.
- Request a funding search based on your research area
For more information, please contact:
- Research Development Contact List
- Limited Submissions
- Internal / Partnership Programs
- Pivot Funding Opportunity Database
- Funder Tool Kits - Find, Plan & Partner
- Request Support from our team
- Next Steps for Proposal Success
- Research Development Brochure
- Research Lifecycle
- New Faculty
- HSI Certification for Proposals
- Outreach Archives