Limited Submissions are funding opportunities from federal, state, and private organizations that restrict the number of applications an institution can submit. The Office of Research administers the Limited Submission selection process for the University of Central Florida.
The postings in InfoReady provide information on required internal deadlines and application requirements. To allow adequate time for submission, review, selection, and post-selection revisions, internal deadlines are set well in advance of sponsor deadlines.
If you do not see an active Limited Submission opportunity posted in InfoReady, notify email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Internal Notice of Intent and White Paper submissions must be submitted via the UCF InfoReady system to be included in an internal competition.
For more information, please contact: LimitedSub@ucf.edu
- Research Development Contact List
- Limited Submissions
- Internal / Partnership Programs
- Pivot Funding Opportunity Database
- Funder Tool Kits - Find, Plan & Partner
- Request Support from our team
- Next Steps for Proposal Success
- Research Development Brochure
- Research Lifecycle
- New Faculty
- HSI Certification for Proposals
- Outreach Archives