A depository of helpful tools, including a glossary of terms and resources available from UCF, the state and federal governments.
- 5-day Rule Policy and FAQs
- Animal Welfare
- ARGIS to Huron Grants Crosswalk
- Award Management
- Contracts Office Organizational Chart
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Faculty Travel
- Florida Research Admin. Conference
- Glossary of Research Terms
- Guides and FAQs for Sponsored Awards
- How to Submit a Proposal
- Human Research
- Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
- Participate in a Research Project
- Policies and Procedures
- Post Award Organizational Chart
- Related Links
- Sponsored Programs Organization Chart
- UCF Facts at a Glance
- UCF Internal Programs
- View Research Funding History
The Office of Research serves UCF scholars as the official liaison between UCF and funding sources and by helping faculty work through the proposal and contract management process.
This site includes information to assist university scholars through the announcement, application and post-award stages and to familiarize prospective partners with the breadth of funded research conducted at the university.
UCF is committed to the pursuit of excellence and intellectual growth and seeks to excel at moving ideas to innovation and realization. The Carnegie Foundation rates UCF as a "very high research activity" university. We’ve been on an upward trajectory for years and in 2021 UCF surpassed the $212.9 million dollar mark in external funding. UCF's pioneering efforts to commercialize technology continue to stimulate local economies throughout the state. The number of patents at UCF also continue to climb with 64 U.S. issued patents produced in 2021.