Required Forms for Proposal Submission and Award Management
The Office of Research requires various forms for proposal submission. The principal investigator is responsible for the completion of these forms. The forms and a brief description of when they are needed are provided within the links listed below. Contact the proposal administrator for your Department, College, Institute with any questions.
Some of these files are now in .pdf format. To view and print, you need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) - The EPAF can be provided by your department's payroll processor or approver.
Office of Research - PI/Co-PI My Research Database Addition Form
- ONR Property Certification
- Indirect Cost Rate Reduction Request – NEW
- Subrecipient Commitment Form
- Subaward Predetermination Form
- UCF Subaward LOI
- Pre-Award Account Request Form
- ORC Subaward Checklist
- Audit Certification and Financial Status Questionnaire
- No-Cost Extension NCE Request Form
- Budget Transfer (BT) Request Form
- Request for Subaward Action Form
- Guidelines to Drafting a Scope of Work (SOW)
- Fixed Price vs. Cost Reimbursable Determination
- 5-day Rule Policy and FAQs
- Animal Welfare
- ARGIS to Huron Grants Crosswalk
- Award Management
- Contracts Office Organizational Chart
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Faculty Travel
- Florida Research Admin. Conference
- Glossary of Research Terms
- Guides and FAQs for Sponsored Awards
- How to Submit a Proposal
- Human Research
- Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
- Participate in a Research Project
- Policies and Procedures
- Post Award Organizational Chart
- Related Links
- Sponsored Programs Organization Chart
- UCF Facts at a Glance
- UCF Internal Programs
- View Research Funding History
The Office of Research serves UCF scholars as the official liaison between UCF and funding sources and by helping faculty work through the proposal and contract management process.
This site includes information to assist university scholars through the announcement, application and post-award stages and to familiarize prospective partners with the breadth of funded research conducted at the university.
UCF is committed to the pursuit of excellence and intellectual growth and seeks to excel at moving ideas to innovation and realization. The Carnegie Foundation rates UCF as a "very high research activity" university. We’ve been on an upward trajectory for years and in 2021 UCF surpassed the $212.9 million dollar mark in external funding. UCF's pioneering efforts to commercialize technology continue to stimulate local economies throughout the state. The number of patents at UCF also continue to climb with 64 U.S. issued patents produced in 2021.